moutains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moutains

from my new magazine (i got it day before yesterday: stragety player) it show still gridlines and roads going OVER the mountain
    grid lines i can cope with but is it too much to ask to have roads over the mountain
    Just my 2p.
    Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
    Which shows you learn something every day.
    formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Well all of these other sites that show the pictures seem to have screenshots that are hopelessly out of date for some reason...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We'll have to grin and bear it!
      Art is a science having more than seven variables.

Comment

Original screens showed rivers painted on top of mountains. In more recent shots it appears that Firaxis has fixed many of these problems and refined the art.

In my opinion it looks a lot better in some of the more recent shots.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

mountain range?

do the mountains still stand seperately, or do they form a range like in civ2? it would look terrible if the mountains all stood seperately even if they were next to each other

Comment

they seem to be in a small hill size range with mountains sticking out the top: looks ok, but the realy steep brown bits sticking out green bits ilooks weirder than civII
            Just my 2p.
            Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
            Which shows you learn something every day.
            formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X