Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK release dates (Answer from Firaxis please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even a "We dont know, its in Infogames hands" response from Firaxis would be welcome... so then we know for sure who to conduct our complaint campaign against
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've been in e-mail contact with Infogrames UK and with any luck should recieve a response later today.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

PROTEST !!!!

Time to start Burning our pinup pics of Sid !!!!!!

We need a worldwide realease date.... Simulataneously

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Re: PROTEST !!!!

Originally posted by Rasputin
          Time to start Burning our pinup pics of Sid !!!!!!
          I think only you have those mate. We revere Sid, but we certainly don't go that far
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
            I've been in e-mail contact with Infogrames UK and with any luck should recieve a response later today.
            Forgot to mention about this. Snapcase, can you inform me as soon as you can; send me a PM. I would like to know the outcome of this!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm dutch, and if the game won't be released overhere within one week after the USA release I'll buy via amazon.com or something.

I can't sit here in silence watching you guys having fun.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Hear hear. Just download it on warez until it becomes in Europe, if this is the case, CyberShy...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yes, Dan give us some good news!!!

Comment

I aggree it's a piese of ****, they could release it on the within a Month. The localisation for US to England in neglable. I find it rediculouse that we have to wait. Given the amount off sites that offer downloaded software the delay can only hurt there sales.
                    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

"Provost Harrison" you advocate using illegal warez sites to get access to Civ3...

There is no justification...the fact the product isn't on offer over here until a later date than America (except by shipping it at extra expense) does not justify intellectual theft. You can do without civ3, you can pay that little bit more and you aren't forced to buy the product (go without).

To think you are owed the game is complete bull**** and you are simply an advocate of theft.

:banned:

Comment

Check this thread.

tuckson has received information about the UK release to be in mid-November.
                        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                        X