amazon puts back release date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazon puts back release date!

check it out. amazon has pushed thier U.S. release date back to October 31st!

Link

EB's release date has not changed.
    "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Am I suprised?

noooooo....
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

EB's release date has not changed.
      What?! Then does that mean that people who ordered their standard edition of Civ3 from EB will get their game two weeks earlier than mine? I understand if the standard edition was pushed back for every store but this I don't. And I already preordered from Amazon a while ago (when their release date was October 16!) Geez this is really annoying
      The BEARS kick ass! SUPERBOWL baby!

Comment

guys, dont give too much attention in these dates

they game will be released on all stores at the same time......
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I know right... why did you ever think that the game would be released on different dates! (DUH) of COUSE NOT. either EB hasn't updated yet or amazon screwed up. But then, according to Uberkrux'es sig, we might not get civ3 at all, if the firaxis building is burned on october 18
          And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Regardless...I think we are still in for a wait. Personally I think Dec 28 is more realistic than Oct 17...

....pssst dainbramaged: it's spelled "schizophrenic"

Comment

with amazon dates bounce around

i preordered fallout tactics from amazon and the original date was like (i don't remember exactly) the 27 of febuary...i check back 2 days later and the new date was march 16th then on the 27 of febuary i got an email saying my order had shipped but civ3 will come out at the same time everywhere

Comment

Half the time I am convinced that these companies just pluck dates from thin air though, there never seems to be any level of consistency with the release dates they publish and reality...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

they game will be released on all stores at the same time......
                  Now thats the sentence I was looking for, unless you're joking....your not though?
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Wille
                    Now thats the sentence I was looking for, unless you're joking....your not though?
                    i'm talking about US stores of course

Comment

Then say so!
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

You're a man of not inconsiderable influence in the civ world, and you are a European. Why not say something, stick your neck out, that the principle to delaying release in Europe before the US is totally unacceptable and that you hope this is not the case. I really would resent being treated like a second class citizen...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          You're a man of not inconsiderable influence in the civ world
                          it sounds nice....

Why not say something, stick your neck out, that the principle to delaying release in Europe before the US is totally unacceptable
                          i have the feeling not even firaxis has a say on this....

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison ...that the principle to delaying release in Europe before the US is totally unacceptable...
                            Is that really totally unacceptable

May be i'm less addicted to civ after all

Comment

i don't care what amazon.com says. They don't even sell limited edition. If they would like to sell it on hallowe'en, then screw them.

Down with the Amazon.communists!
                              Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Working...
                              X