Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stacked units vs. Armies -- what are the differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the number of attacks possible is on eof the most important stats

the chopters in SMAC where basically unballanced because they could attack so many times

nothing else was worth building once you could build those (they were cheap too)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward
      1/2 cost for military units! This is more powerful than Civ2 fundamentalism!
      The cost for building city-improvements on the other hand, is doubled.
      Also, nationalism isnt a government-choice as most of us believed until recently. Mobilization is available regardless government-type, once this tech (nationalism) is discovered. This have been confirmed officially.

Comment

I heard from someone at firaxis that 1/2 time for building units is NOT true, thats a rumor, started by a badly informed review. The 1/2 comes from the fact that once you are mobilized, you only have to pay 1/2 SUPPORT costs, not unit costs
        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by dainbramaged13
          I heard from someone at firaxis that 1/2 time for building units is NOT true, thats a rumor, started by a badly informed review. The 1/2 comes from the fact that once you are mobilized, you only have to pay 1/2 SUPPORT costs, not unit costs
          yes, i beleive thats correct
          "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

Working...
          X