Custom Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Music?

I really hate having to listen to the same droning music over and over again as I go through hours of gaming. Can't we play custom music in the game? Anyone know?

Yeah, if you check civ3.com you will get an answer. The music won't be boring, it will be in layers, and will change depending on diplomatic sctance & culture.
    Alex

Comment

you can substitute whatever music you want. the format is mp3
      Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Good thing too, because 5 tunes (even though dynamic and layered and blabla) sounds like a small number to me.

Comment

i don't think it's actually just 5 tunes. it's five types of tunes. like, the north american has passive, aggressive, and probably other types of music
          Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Originally posted by isaac brock
            i don't think it's actually just 5 tunes. it's five types of tunes. like, the north american has passive, aggressive, and probably other types of music
            I'm aware of their "layered blabla", but judging from my expierence with in-game music, the nominator "5 tunes" is appropriate.

Comment

I just hope Aristotle's Pupil is in for a third time, that was my favorite, especially in Civ1 with my pc speakers on my 1 meg or ram 30 meg hardrive computer!

Comment

Working...
              X