Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The small "O" and dynamic menus

[SILLY THING]
    Well, looking at the screenshots I've reached a small detail that amazed me, there's an "O" button (next, sometimes, to the X), and why I'm amazed? I'm the Eltaranna.com webmaster and I'm making a new version (a great PHP4-DHTML website ) and in a part of this I make a window with a special button, an O button, that allows to change the position of the window, and looking the small O next to the leaders at the diplomatic relationship screen and another ones I amazed at see that FIRAXIS had (possibly) the same idea as me .
    [/SILLY THING]

And there's another thing, some people said that this screen doesn't allow more than 8 faces, it is possible false, look that the faces are zoomed, so, it could have 16 faces smaller them with all the lines. For the position, they will make a regular-polygon equal to the number of players (9 = enheagon, 10 = decagon...). The unique thing that I doesn't like is the player selection screen, could allow more options and be by far better.

About the culture types, are 4, no? With Pyramids, With Barracks, Classical and Oriental, yes? The most interesting thing is that possibly each civ has a list of apperance for each age, so Germany start with Barracks -> Medieval, and Roman Empire Barracks -> Medieval. Or not? Exist the medieval middle-style???

Finally the, advance tree, is dynamic? (so,we can change the advance tree?) If it is, looks great!
    Last edited by XarXo; August 21, 2001, 11:49.
    Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

congratulation XarXo
    Second official member of OfAPeCiClu [as of 27-07-2001 12:13pm]: We will force firaxis to make a GOOD game through our sheer negativity!

Comment

Working...
    X