Beta test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta test?

Does anybody knows if there's gonna be a betatest and if so when? I also wonder if Firaxis have stated anything more specific about the release date other that an autumn release?

I don't think they are planning a public beta-test, so I think you are out of luck I am afraid...it would be great to get my mits on the game early!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mookie take a look at the Jeff interview here on apolyton just recently.

FIRAXIS seems to skip betatesters. (Maybe they have 20 people secretly working like in doing SMAC - don't know)

Comment

aha

Comment

They are definitely doing a beta test, it is just behind closed doors. A beta tests job by definition is to find a last couple of bugs and to test capatibility. I have heard that there are now labs set up to test capatibility and do about as good a job as public betas do. Plus they are cheaper, easier, and do not reveal the game to the public before the game goes gold.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
          X