Civ3 LE releases 15 days earlier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 LE releases 15 days earlier!

That's right! According to Adrenaline Vault the Limited Edition will be released October 1st while the normal edition will be released October 16th.

I don't know for sure this is true though since both EBGames and GameStop show that the release date for the Limited edition is October 16th just like the normal Civ3.

I looked at all four sites to buy Civ3 on Civ3.com and only these 2 are currently offering the Limited Edition.

Can anyone vouch for the credibility of Avault?
    Last edited by BorderPatrol; August 13, 2001, 17:51.
    ...Liberty and Justice for All

I wouldn't vouch for the credibility of any of those sites. I'm waiting for Firaxis to tell me a date.

Comment

What's the difference between the regular edition and the limited edition? Which one is better?

Comment

Limited Edition has some "goodies" or something Jeff said.

including "the making of civ 3"... like i wanna see that crap.

I'LL KEEP MY MONEY.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

BorderPatrol, do i know you from somewhere?

UED? maybe the UT forms? or T2 Forms at Tribalwar?

seems familiar... and so does the quote.

AIM: UberKruX
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Look at my avatar and you will know where you know me from : )
            ...Liberty and Justice for All

Comment

Um yeah, I believe that.

The game will be released when they say gone gold and Apolyton is filled with thousands of spamed messages saying "Finally".
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
              X