Diplomacy and City names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy and City names

Looking at the Diplomacy screen here I like the options that you have to put on the table. Especially the fact that the agreement can only be cancelled peacefully after 20 turns. Hopefully this will mean a more ordered diplomacy rather than agreements that would never be agreed to in the real world.

Also it looks like you can have long names for your cities if 'Double Secret Probation' is anything to go by.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

yes, it seems to add a bit more sense to the diplomacy.

there it reads "we want: horses"

do you need access to "horse" resource in roder to build mounted units? so that is a trade offer meant to get access to horses? hmmm... I wouldn#t agree on that for 2 gold per turn either

Comment

I would image that you need horses to ride on horses. The trade was for 2 Gold per turn plus Ivory which might keep the peeps happy. Sounds like a fair trade to me.
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

The deal seems fair, but whenever they agree must depend of their current situation. If they are running low on gold or have unhappy people it might be a good agreement, but if they are scared of you, have loads of gold and all people are happy, why sign it?
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
        X