This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Stop The Insanity

I beg you Mark for you to start closing any new threads for the rest of the week that talk about the civilizations in Civ3, talk about what civ should have been put in the game, why you like what civs were put in the game, what civs do you want in an expansion, what civs shouldn't be put in the game, etc... 22 threads are on the first five pages on this forum, that talk about these topics! That is quite excessive for one topic, plus it covers up about 1/6 of the first five pages. Please stop letting all these threads about Civs go on! It may be nice to have a lot of threads but it's not neccesary to have this many threads going on about the same basic topic. Will you please start closing any new threads for the rest of this week that discuss about this topic? I mean there are already plenty of threads to talk about this on, just choose one to discuss in don't thread another one. So how about it Markos?
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Maybe we can just go in and spam those threads

We can say, "What's the deal here? There are already ten million threads on civilisations in Civ 3. Give it a rest, will ya."

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Possibly Urban Ranger but I think it would be better if Mark just started closing some of these threads or at least any new ones that appear in the near future.
      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

The increasing amount of unneeded threads has also gone onto other topics, click here. Mark I'm begging you to start closing some of these unneeded threads. Red_Jon started a new thread on a subject, that already is in doulbe digits in threads just from the past few days, when there was another thread Civ Abilities, that had already been discussing the topics he brought up in his completely unneeded thread, that was in the middle of page one on this forum. Why he didn't post there baffles me while irritating me very badly. Now please start closing all these excessive, copying, unoriginal, unneeded threads.

Comment

I agree with you TechWins, in this way I miss a lot of good things, because I don't have time to read every thread on a specific subject.

Mark: Do something... If you don't have time get a new Civ3 moderator (or get Yin back).
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

TechWins

you may want to post this in the apolyton section to get a moderator's attention

Comment

I'm just writing one now.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I took your advice Korn, in a way. I'm glad to see more people feel this way than just me.

Comment

actually, there will be another sollution
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X