• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Units

Any suggestions for the hero units?

Persians
    -
    City- Darius the Organizer
    War- Xerxes (bad against sea good against land)

Greeks
    -

Romans
    -

Hebrews
    -
    War- God
    City- God

Babylonians
    -
    War- Marduk
    War- Tiamat

... well... what are some real ideas, (I would like to see Marduk and Tiamat fighting the Hebrew God however )
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I apologize for my ignorance, but where did you find out about the city hero?

Comment

What hero units?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well I assume that the "war" heroes that he has listed are the leaders/heroes that will arise when elite units win a battle.

While I DID see one screen that referred to another kind of hero, I've lost it. I thought it was referring to a scientific person, but I could be wrong. Anyways, DarkCloud, care to explain?

Comment

Supposedly they are called "great leaders."

I don't think they are individualised.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            Supposedly they are called "great leaders."

I don't think they are individualised.

From what I understand, I agree with UR. If you get a great leader that is a tank then you get General Patton. If you get a leader of a knight then you get King Richard or something like that. Either way it will be interesting.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Ah, I didn't know that- I thought htey were individualized, a la Age of Empires.

There are supposedly great leaders for the cities that grant extra bonuses
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

At least they are named (see http://www.civfanatics.com/civ3image...h_preview2.jpg at the bottom)

I presume there are some types of leaders, and for every type every civilization has a list of possible names.

Comment

A list of leaders, that is what I was talking about.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

What "city" heroes are you talking about?
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                    X