Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where to post a suggestion?

Originally posted by SlowThinker
    Does Firaxis read this forum? If I want that Firaxis reads my question/suggestion, shall I post it here or to askthecivteam@firaxis.com published at civ3.com?
    I think they read both of them, but if you post it here, more people will be able to take part of your question/suggestion.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Hi,

Hey Dan, don't take my message too personal, OK? Consider me being eager to news about civ3, right?

I went daily to the preview site, being disappointed when I saw that another day passed by without any changes on the site.

By The way, Don't forget to update the what's new section. It's the first item I usually look at (especially when I'm on a slow connection).

Kind regards
      Last edited by tuckson; August 21, 2001, 04:36.
      -------------------------------><------------------------------
      History should be known for learning from the past...
      Nah... it only shows stupidity of mankind.
      -------------------------------><------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
        All in due time, my good man... you know we'll be putting up a new civ every week, but you don't know when we'll be putting up new "Ask the Civ Team" entries, screenshots, or game updates.. guess that means you'll have to check the website out on a daily basis...

Dan

Yeah, so you can complain that
        It would have been sooner, but the server was busy from everyone reloading the page every half-second (just kidding)
        and use it explaining to Sid why you are late on schedule...
        stop enjoyng your beta games of Civ III and back to work!

I'm too just kidding
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• Why not forget about the site updates and release the game a week earlier!

Or better yet, spend the extra week to really add all those little things that have to be added at the very end, but never make it unless you have an extra week?

Comment

• It just looks so simple...16 civilizations, low attack, def, and move points(better variations when they're bigger).
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
              It just looks so simple...16 civilizations, low attack, def, and move points(better variations when they're bigger).
              I don't think that it is that simple...I has to be harder than it looks to be.
              "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
              "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

• You mean like CTP
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• La la
                  Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Working...
                  X