Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is eating me alive, Civ 3 where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yin26
    Read the posts first, Draco. Many people seem determined to ignore what I'm writing and make me the Evil Poster. They can have fun if they want, but quite a few people around here actually understand what I'm saying.
    I wonder every day how Apolyton can fit yin's enormous ego and self-importance without bursting at the seams. Must be that new elastic server Markos got.

Comment

Yin, you're not the evil-poster, just a doom-sayer. You're posts have evolved your Civ3 Apolyton image to be similar to the soapbox preachers who stand in the middle of the park telling people that the end of the world is near. I'm not saying I agree with that view, but endless complaints and nitpicking of Firaxis gets old quick, the game hasn't even been released yet. Try and relax, it i still a game you know.

Comment

. I think he is full of it , dont i have the right to think that? Im not so blind as to ignore anything he says from now on. Am i wrong?
        Of course you have a right to think and post that, no one ever said you didn't. I just stated my opinion, which happened to be different from yours. I never tried to beat you down or anything

I wonder every day how Apolyton can fit yin's enormous ego and self-importance without bursting at the seams. Must be that new elastic server Markos got.
        Ego? Self importance? Sure, the game's not out yet, but he has his reasons. Don't be so quick to slam people, or others will be coming after your every post as well.

Comment

Wiglaf: Thanks for the support, and I didn't take your initial comment in a bad way or anything.

Hey, lots of people think I'm full of it and have a huge ego. But I also actually try to get things done, too, be it through bug lists, suggestion lists, posting decent ideas, say, for a Limited Edition, whatever. So take the good with the bad, I say.

Also, I have never considered myself more important than anybody else who posts here. I do think, however, most people are passive sheep, but that's fine considering it IS just a computer game we are talking about here and not open heart surgery or something. I'm fully aware of that.

Hopefully my Apolyton interview will be posted soon because I address most of these issues in far more detail so people might understand I'm not as neurotic as my posts might often make me look...
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Just being an ass
            A few hours later...

Ok i see whats going on here, i understand what your saying and i do think your full of it. Granted you seem intelligent and your entitled to your own opinion but your posts seem more like propiganda to me. You write these long convincing articles and i think, well who cares. Blah blah blah blah. Why not say your not planing on getting the game because it doesnt look like its going to be good.
            I wish my cold would go away that fast

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
              Read the posts first, Draco. Many people seem determined to ignore what I'm writing and make me the Evil Poster. They can have fun if they want, but quite a few people around here actually understand what I'm saying.
              Yeah Budy, read first, criticize second!

I'm one of the few who understand you (Ithink?)Although claiming to understand someone who's been "dumped on" like you have in the last few days.....maybe I'm opening myself up for a huge truck full myself!

Keep up the work, Yin, at least your honest and intellgible!

Comment

Working...
              X