Favourite Civ Feature So Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SerapisIV
    I hated partisan units and thought they were very unrealistic. I hope they're excluded
    They were unrealistic and should be modified.
    Alex

Comment

REALLY tough choices here. . i'll have to really see how well culture is implemented before i make judgements on it yet. . but it's VERY promising. .

likewise, the new trade system has GREAT potential, and some very interesting ramifications, if done right. .

likewise, the new ways to win (again, if done right) could really broaden the different ways to experience the game. .

i went with the new ways to win in the end, but i could have just as easily gone with the other two i mentioned. .

and then. . if diplomacy is done right. . wow, it could really be something. .

and then. . if they add all those cool bits of atmosphere from civ1 and heap on the statistics so i can see the glory of my civilization from every angle. . that would also be very nice. .

gosh. . so MUCH to look forward too. .

when is this game coming out again?
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
      X