Starting year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting year?

Does anyone know what the starting year for Civ 3 will be? Has it been meantioned? If not, what should it be?
    Alex

The starting year is and should be 4000 BC, just like every other civ game.

Comment

And almost guaranteed you can customize that.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And almost guaranteed you can customize that.
        How do you know all this info?
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Ask how do I know those things about Civ3.com and etc .

Comment

Can you tell me one thing about the site? Is there plenty of new info? Please answer, that's all I want to know anyways. I want to see the site for myself.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

It's soon to open, anwyay. But it will be a good site, I know .

Comment

Did Firaxis give you access to the site? Give us a screenshot!

Comment

So Solver, Yin may not be Sid, but you're obviously Dan!

"Don't know exactly where I am"

Comment

He can't be Dan, Mark would ban him for having 2 names.

Comment

You guess it. And by the way, it wasn't hard to bribe Markos.
                      Civ3.com contains enough info about the game, will keep you excited for quite some time, I hope.

Dan.

Comment

Not again

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                          He can't be Dan, Mark would ban him for having 2 names.

Yeah like thats gonna happen.
                          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            It's soon to open, anwyay. But it will be a good site, I know .
                            Its going to be a good site, they've had 3 months to make it good.
                            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 14
                              Its going to be a good site, they've had 3 months to make it good.
                              Since Dan was hired, he would have been looking into doing the Civ III site, so that has to be what a year and a half? Plenty of time for a pretty in depth site if they are ready to show us what they got. And, Firaxis, it would be nice to see some info about MP.
                              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
                              X