What do you believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you believe?

Is Yin the same person as Sid or is Yin just playing with us?
    Sure Yin is Sid, it all makes sense now
    26.47%
    No way, Yin is just trying to make us look like fools
    50.00%
    I don't know what to belive, I want some more facts before I make my dessision
    23.53%
    This space is empty... or is it?

I would like to vote for 'no way' but I don't think Yin is trying to do anything. So I can't vote for anything. You need to edit the poll options.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Throw a stone in the pond, sit back and watch the ripples...
      "Don't know exactly where I am"

Comment

Then we need the moderators to change it since I am not allowed to change it

Comment

To you, sirs, I say "Ha!"
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yin IS NOT Sid!

Yin was suggested to be Sid by someone else(I forget who), the Yin just took the ball and ran with it, laughing all the way I might add. This lends credence to the fact that "computer nerds" are more likely to lack common sense. You may be "book" smart, but lack social skills, skills that would have told you this was a JOKE!

If this does not apply to you, then don't take offense

Do you really think Sid WOULD spend all that time in here? He's a nerd, but not a loser!

Comment

Then we need the moderators to change it since I am not allowed to change it
              Ah... it's no big deal anyways.

Bigfree 1,

Yin being Sid was suggested by Larusso. That's pretty much a dead give away that it's a joke. Has he ever posted anything serious? Also Yin didn't take the ball, he hasn't even posted in awhile.

"He's a nerd, but not a loser!" Does that mean you're calling Yin a loser? Because that's what it sounds like to me.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfree1
                Yin IS NOT Sid!

Yin was suggested to be Sid by someone else(I forget who), the Yin just took the ball and ran with it, laughing all the way I might add. This lends credence to the fact that "computer nerds" are more likely to lack common sense. You may be "book" smart, but lack social skills, skills that would have told you this was a JOKE!

If this does not apply to you, then don't take offense
                I take this as a joke, but from other postings it seems like there's some people here who really believe Yin is Sid...I don't say he's not, all I'm saying is that I want to see some proves that Yin is Sid before I will believe it, like you could also say that you're Bill Clinton, it could be true, but I don't believe it before I can see some hard facts...hmmm...I think you know what I think

Do you really think Sid WOULD spend all that time in here? He's a nerd, but not a loser!
                Hehe, how do you know that Sid has not only been hired because of his name (you know, his name sells well), all he had to do was just to talk to the public from time to time and allow others to print his name to the box This is poperly NOT true, but how can you tell, unless you're hired at Firaxis

Comment

"I'm Brian and so's my wife"
                  "Don't know exactly where I am"

Comment

Yin IS NOT the loser!

The loser is everyone who bit on the line that Yin provided !

It's a joke within a joke, get it?

Comment

I wonder who that person is, who choose the first option...Maybe Yin...

Comment

This entire episode has convinced me that On-Topic posters have no sense of humour.

Where is the "Banana" option?
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

mark please close this, i am starting to feel embarassed

Comment

On Topic ???

What was the topic of this Forum anyway ???
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

the hoopla resulting from this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X