• Show
Clear All

Sorry, can't attach the pic since it's too big, so here's the link:

Comment

i would think that in order of importance would be

*a direct post by a member of firaxis clarifying the issues of wonders
      *a quote from a member of firaxis in a recent interview
      *a recent screenshot
      *a preview (but i would give them very little credit)

but it does look like the lighthouse and the pyramids are in the game from that screen shot

but i also thought that there was only twelve wonders...it would kinda suck if they were all ancient and middle age wonders but who knows till you play it

Comment

korn: there are significantly more than 12 wonders (I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head). There are 12 major wonders (only one will exist in the world) and 12(?) minor wonders, which each civ can build once.

Comment

Sabre2th

yea i know that, sorry i forgot to type in major wonder (unique wonders)

as for the mini-wonders...if you think about it they are just really expensive buildings with civ wide effects...so maybe i didn't need to include "major" after all

edit:

ok i have a question about mini-wonders...if they get destroyed can your civ rebuild them or are they a one time thing?

Comment

ok i have a question about mini-wonders...if they get destroyed can your civ rebuild them or are they a one time thing?
            I would think that each civ could only build one, no matter what happens. At least I hope that.

No you're not, you just think you are
            I have people tell me all the time you're funny and it's after they've been laughing for about the last half hour straight. So I know they're not lying.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

You obviously missed my , TechWins

Comment

Is there any way to tell graphically (i.e. from pics) if a wonder is major or minor? Or do we have to rely on text references to distinguish between the two? To my knowledge there hasn't been so much discussion about wonders by Fireaxis.

Comment

Working...
                X