No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the faction names yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the faction names yet?

Does anyone know the faction names yet, when the game is released?

If by factions you mean the different civs (Germans, Americans, etc.) there is a somewhat lengthy thread on the subject:

"Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
    "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Originally posted by JellyDonut
      a somewhat lengthy thread
      Hmm, that's quite an understatement Luckily I post a summary every 20 odd turns, so you don't HAVE to read the whole thing (just in case you decide you do, reconsider: that's just part 2, there's also a part 1 to that discussion, which is also about 160 posts long )
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if its the longest thread at Apolyton.
        Alex

Comment

You don't go into the OT much, do you?

There have been threads that went upwards of 25 50-post pages, all with intense debate (or alternatively just Spam). On there now are two debate threads with 10 or more 30-post pages...
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

If we could combine all ME threads in one thread...
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

In the AC/Fiction section the longest we managed was 6 or 7 pages... but if you combined all the discussion threads it would make 16.

Alex14, ever heard of the Main Battle Tank thread- Snapcase can explain that thread better- I hear it went to 30 pages.
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Longest I had in my forums was 7 pages.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The 'official' MedMod threads in the CtP forums are always huge as well. The current one (in CtP2 creation) has about 320 replies and 8500+(!) views. And that's just a single thread, there have been many other threads like this.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

It seems to be amature hour on this forum. Old Snapcases insight is overwhelming, this is my first day on the forum. Too bad because the guy has a decient taste in music. To those that actually tried to help thank you to the others I was using the forum as it should be.- Ezra

Comment

Working...
                    X