This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Need For Peace bewtween the Clubs

I'm for one all for this idea of having Civ clubs, heck with the lack of info from Friaixis it is on of the few things keeping this forumn alive. But I think that we are fixing to get out of hand(might even start a forum war if we aren't careful). So in order to prevent MarkG from unilaterally closing down our clubs(and maybe doing something to us), and in order to keep this fun I propose a peace bewteen the "Realists" and the "Pessmests". To calm things down before they get out of hand.

Here's what I say we do.

1. Stop taking pot shots at each other's clubs and leaders.

2. No club should allow it members to flame an different clubs one.

3. Accept that each club has a different route to the same goal.

4. Just be considerate of each other.

That's the basic idea. I'll be the first to sign. Be glad to open this to dicusssion.

CivPatriot

As far as I know, nothing like that has happened. All I have seen are a couple of innocent little "pokes" that we probably would have seen without clubs/factions/whatever.

Also -- MarkG is the one that started the clubs by giving yin and cybershy their custom titles.

Comment

My purpose with the peace treaty is to prevent such a war from occuring. And being the pessimist that I am, I think that such a occurence is highly probable. That's why I think both clubs should adopt a treaty of peace before something happens.

Comment

Is there another club but the realistic club ?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

There'll be peace between clubs...my golf clubs have nothing against each other; their beef is with Yin.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

People who are sick of all this infighting should support my Official Apolyton Non-Aligned Civers Club.

Our motto would be: "we care squat about this nonsense".
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

As a spectator, I consider this recent infighting to be sad, yet strangely entertaining.

Let me know when the "night of long knives" is on!
              Art is a science having more than seven variables.

Comment

Does anyone else remember the old "Army" days, with Sarge Sheets and his ilk. Ah, nostalgia.

Makes these clubs seem poncee.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Die You bastards!!!!

Greeting for the Optimists' Club.

And yeaaah, I rememeber the Green Army. I was Vice-President .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Treaty? There's no stinking Treaty!

it would seem CivPatriot that the optimists have thrown down the gauntlet and declared war.

quote from Imran Siddiqui:"Die You bastards!!!!

Greeting for the Optimists' Club. "endquote

they've even got a mod on their side so i'd say we're in trouble. but that could just be the pessimist in me speaking

Comment

So, nobody is interested in my Official Apolyton Non-Aligned Civers Club? Pfff, you're all just slaves of conventionalism...
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

oooook, this is one more message to cut down the club stuff....
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X