This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't it be great!

wouldn't it be great if dan was taking all this time setting up a moo3 like site . like, perfectly put together with inforamtion on everthing!

ive been thinking, if dan needs to money to stay alive, and fraxis are the only people paying him, and fraxis wont pay him for doing nothing, what is he doing??? playing civ?

*dans playing civ and phone rings*

dan: hello?
    sid: hi dan, everyone at work is wondering how the site is coming along? and howcome you havent come to work in a month?
    dan: take that Rome! your empire shall kneel before the mighty Mahagana civ! muhahahaha!!!!!
    sid: excuse me dan?
    dan: wha... umm its almost do... TAKE THAT PARIS!!!! ALL HAIL MAHAGANA!!!!!
    sid: dan i asked how the site is.
    dan: its great. i gotta go... my... um.. kids want me to take over london...i mean play ball.
    sid: you dont have any kids?
    dan: exactly why i gotta go.
    *click*

Seriusly, any ideas?
    "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

huh?

dude, go easy on the vodka. .
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Re: huh?

Originally posted by connorkimbro
      dude, go easy on the vodka. .

Comment

all im saying is that maybe dan is working on a big site. if he isn't than what are thay paying him for.

Comment

Originally posted by splangy
          all im saying is that maybe dan is working on a big site. if he isn't than what are thay paying him for.
          He is there webmaster, correct? So he should now a thing or two about servers and how to set them up. Maybe part of his job has been to create the servers that we are all going to be playing Civ III in multiplayer on. Just a thought.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

good point. but he already stated that he was making a product site, and it should be done by now!!!

Comment

Lokks like spam to up your post count to me
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

lets try to keep the forum at a certain level, shall we?
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

plz close this, mark

Comment

Working...
                  X