No announcement yet.

Which civ should be deleted from civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which civ should be deleted from civ3?

I'd say the Aztecs. Those names are just wacked. too long. Not distinctive or memorable. And too many t-towns!

you dot rename them all then GP?? i hardly ever leave the civs suggested city names, i much prefe my own ...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You just opened Pandora's can o' whupass there, GP. I'm bumping you just to observe the sh#itfight that ensues...

My personal vote: [N.B. deliberately provocative for the target CivIII market...] Americans - if you don't have your own language you don't qualify as a civilization.
      Diplomacy is the continuation of war by other means.

Comment

I like all the civs, Aztecs must be in!
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Kenobi
          You just opened Pandora's can o' whupass there, GP. I'm bumping you just to observe the sh#itfight that ensues...

My personal vote: [N.B. deliberately provocative for the target CivIII market...] Americans - if you don't have your own language you don't qualify as a civilization.
          they ignored you kenobi, typical american reaction to a fellow colonist

but you are right, if firaixs re going to limit which civs are in , then perhaps the easiest criterium is only civs that have their own languages....

Comment

Oh but we do have our own language.. Every Indian will tell you so. Since My Great Great Grandmother was 100% Cherokee see you.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph1944
              Oh but we do have our own language.. Every Indian will tell you so. Since My Great Great Grandmother was 100% Cherokee see you.
              exactly , the cherokees or sioux should be in , but not the Americans... I mean who are the amaricans are they anybody from the Two American Continents ....

Comment

According to the Académie Française, American is a separate language from English I agree the Americaans should be out but that way Firaxis wouldn't sell as many copies in America (sigh)

P.S. I love all the new smilys :banned: :banned:
                "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
                "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

FIRAXIS, don't even think about deleting any Civs from the game, there's to few of them already...And defently the Aztecs and the Americans should be in
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Aztecs must be in! I know a lot about ancient civs, especially Egypt & Aztecs. I can pronounce any of their geographic names with ease.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                      then perhaps the easiest criterium is only civs that have their own languages....
                      Well that would mean no Aussies too.

I think the main criteria is the influence the nation/empire has had on the world. Which ones have influenced history the most.

The most likely criteria will be which countries the game will be sold to most, or which are the most well-known.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Ceterum censeo....delete Americans

Comment

The Indians....or are they already out ? I really should check this forum more often.
                          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            Aztecs must be in! I know a lot about ancient civs, especially Egypt & Aztecs. I can pronounce any of their geographic names with ease.
                            This coming from the guy who thinks web-page users should have to be puzzle-solvers to figure out the different features of a page...

Comment

Native Americans should either consolidate the Sioux, Iroquis, Cheorokee or not have any native american indians in the game at all. (Native Canadians would be good too )

American IS a seperate language from English.
                              If you have ever met an american who knew what a
                              "Loo", or "Water Closet" is... that American must not be a true American.

other phrases: "Wizard!" As in great
                              ... I'm sure PH could tell you some more differences.

------
                              Kick the Celts out of Civ III.
                              We don't need Celts...
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X