Anyone else beginning to lose interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Provost, it's me Stefan.

Finally, got on here. Account would not activate so I re-registered with a new user name.

Thx for replying to my message back then.

Going to college in Sept, so I don't care when it comes out. The later the better, I might learn something in my first few months and then Civ 3 will come out, and ill get behind on my work

Me in College=:banned:
    "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
    "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Lose interest?? Hardly. My interest (and participation) will increase greatly upon release. I have lost interest a long time ago being around this particular forum and seeing it dominate by whining, impatient morons. Regardless if Civ3 is going to be great or not, any discussions that goes on prior to release is irrelevant.

I very much look forward to the day when there's a Civ3 Strategy forum and most importantly, a Civ3 Scenario League. All the rest is just noise.

Comment

Haven't lost interest in the game, although posting here is not always the greatest thing to look forward to anymore.

Hey Rasputin, noticed that you posted twice on this thread with completely different opinions. So you have figured out a new way to spam and add a post count but this time fly below the radar and not get pcr...
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
          Hey Rasputin, noticed that you posted twice on this thread with completely different opinions. So you have figured out a new way to spam and add a post count but this time fly below the radar and not get pcr...
          no you obviosuly didnt read my whole post... I actually posted the second one as the first sounded like i might have lost interest in Civ 3, which i havent. i only los tinterest in these forums.. In the beginnig i used to post here lots, but then a whole load of new people cam e along and i went away, then i cam back and found some interesting debates, so i joined in again, but once again it has gotten very mundane so Yes i hav elost interest ...
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I am VERY interested in civ3. What bores me is the civ3 forum. Every day, I come to Apolyton for useful/interesting information about the game. Instead, I find off-topic discussions and flame wars. fun fun fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              no you obviosuly didnt read my whole post... I actually posted the second one as the first sounded like i might have lost interest in Civ 3, which i havent. i only los tinterest in these forums.. In the beginnig i used to post here lots, but then a whole load of new people cam e along and i went away, then i cam back and found some interesting debates, so i joined in again, but once again it has gotten very mundane so Yes i hav elost interest ...
              Sorry Raz, I have reread your posts and see what you are saying. I apologize for even suggesting that you have ever spammed. By the way how is the anti-spam campaign going?
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I haven't lost any of the interest I've had in Civ3. I just remember to keep the dose of Civ3forum/day low enough, so I don't become numbed by it.
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I will not buy Civ3, and I am not interested in the game itself. What I am interested in are the discussions, and the community interaction...thus, I will continue to post in this forum a lot.

Comment

Ever since Wes put out the MedModII for CTP2 I've been playing that. It's a fairly decent game now, and I wonder if Civ3 will be able to compare. (No really, Wes, Dale, Locutus, and co. did a great job - maybe if civ3 sucks they'll be willing to fix it ).

Comment

Mister Pleasant:
                      Thanks. Tried the Apolyton Pack yet with the Ultra-gigantic maps? It's fun!

As for Civ3, I've definitely lost interest since getting heavily into CTP2 modding. To me, CTP2 is here and now. Civ3 is not here and now.

Comment

Working...
                      X