Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of these amateurish polls??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of these amateurish polls??

Go on! What do you really think?
    Polls are more important to me than even Civ3!
    0.00%
    They are intellectual pursuits of the highest order
    40.00%
    They are an integral part of the discussion process
    20.00%
    I wouldn't exactly curl over and die if i wasn't confronted with at least one every day, put it that way
    20.00%
    This one's even more moronic than the rest of the blighters!
    20.00%
    I'd sooner have a maggot infestation of the anus than answer another stupid poll
    0.00%
    T'is the work of Satan himself!!!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I think polls are a good thing to have.
    Alex

Comment

Don't you think this type of poll would be better suited for the Apolyton/Community thread?
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Don't you think this type of poll would be better suited for the Apolyton/Community thread?
        I don't understand why so many people have to post off topic threads in the Civ3 forum.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
        X