Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is George Bush the 3rd Anarchist Nostradamus talks about?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is George Bush the 3rd Anarchist Nostradamus talks about?

If you have read The Final Prophecies of Nostradamus, you will know of three Anarchists who will signal the end of the world. The first was Napoleon, the second Hitler (I think) and the final is yet to come.
    If you think about it Bush could be the final Anarchist to signal the beginning of the end. I rarely believe in such things myself, its more of a thought provoking, lighthearted approach to the fact that most of his prophecies have come true e.g the sinking of the Minsk last year. He wrote something like "Minsk will be found under water". Now the book I read was printed in 1991 and the writer labled it a failed prophecy! because Minsk is in the middle of the Ukraine. I post this after Bush Pis*ed off the Russians and Chinese with his "Star Wars" defense. Before this things were fine! HE IS THE 3RD ANARCHIST

Plz post or Mark G will close down my first Thread and Poll.
    Yes, he is the Devil himself
    37.50%
    No, leave the silly sod alone
    12.50%
    Pfffh what do I care!
    12.50%
    Why have u posted it here u Fool
    37.50%
    Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 16, 2001, 15:34.
    "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
    "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Why the hell did you post this here? This goes into the off-topic forum, not the Civ 3 forum. I hope Mark does shut this down and quick.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Posting before deletia.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Democracy (1 vote) speaks, If you don't like it Ignore it. Many people have not read Nostradamus, if you want to hear about it read the post. Its in the title, if you are not interested leave it and let it sink into the abyss of this forum never to be viewed again.

You only posted because your gunning for King
        Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 16, 2001, 16:08.
        "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein

Comment

At least someone else thinks only a Yank can destroy the world

Comment

Also I feel Good vibes on the Civ 3 forum, your all good people (from the posts I have read). I was only sharing my Idea with you people. -sniff- -sniff- (Logs off and sulks) -Sniff- -Sniff-

Comment

This should go in the OTF. I have said multiple times that I did not think that SPAM was that bad in the on topic forums as most people have been respecting the rules. Well, my mind is beginning to change.

Col Bigspear, I know your only a settler, but please listen to me - cut this crap out. It will be closed promptly with A CASE CLOSED by MarkG and it will not be soon enough. Do not litter the Civ Forum with OT stuff. Do so only in the OTF. Otherwise, ACS will lose its charm and appeal as it is filled with random quotations from such story tellers as Nostradamus. If you have listened, thank you, otherwise look out for some post count reductions in your future.
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Obviously an attempt to get a post count for Off-Topic content.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

is it? or is it that he doesnt wont anti-american propaganda on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Master
                    is it? or is it that he doesnt wont anti-american propaganda on this site?
                    What?

This is most definitely a post count upper post. You are also a settler so you are forgiven for that post. But I could care less if you hate my nation and want to voice your opinion. However, do it in a forum that is intended for it, i.e. the OFF TOPIC FORUM.

That is right there is a forum for this type of things. All you have to do is click on the Apolyton CS Forums link at the top of the page and then click on Off Topic on the bottom of that page or click this link : Off Topic
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

i request that this thread be closed down.

thanks in advance.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

ha what a suprise. where r u from UberKruX? could it be america? afraid of people taking the mick out of your country?

P.S. i dont care about stupid post counts it is the only thing i hate about forums. Oh and the fact that people try to stop people speaking there minds

Comment

I'm certain that the Russian nuclear sub that sank was named the Kursk. And modern writers have clearly reinterpreted Nostradamus. A lot of his writings are cryptic, and could mean any one of a thousand different things. And ranking Dubya next to Napoleon and Hitler is an insult to the former two famous personages.
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Master
                            Oh and the fact that people try to stop people speaking there minds
                            Nope, people think this thread shouldn't be here because it is Off-Topic. It has its place, in the Off-Topic section. Surprise,surprise.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

yes i will agree with u Big Crunch, but i dont see this one in the off-topic section so i will post my thoughts here.

Comment

Working...
                              X