Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone here who will not buy Civ 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone here who will not buy Civ 3?

And why?

I am just curious to see if this forum has trapped some other sort of people.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Guess not

Comment

Ok Firaxis,

You have a 100% supprt from this fourm (site) that will bring a few thousand $$$ .
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I might not buy it. I will read the reviews first.
        ==========================
        www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

OneFootInTheGrave, you should have looked at previous threads from about a couple of weeks ago to find out that there was already a long dicussion talked about this, in a thread started by Yin26 I believe. I'm only saying this to you because you are not a new poster, so you should no not to restart a seperate thread about something that has only been dead for a short time. If you weren't looking at Apolyton when the thread was going on then just forget everything I have said in this post.
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Ok... i didn't realise that...

we can pass over this topic than...

Comment

Working...
            X