Civ colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
    This is the ugliest color scheme in civ series so far!

That is for sure... I will be exterminating the French first just to get rid of their annoying color on the screen...
    As long as there are some new colors and not only the ones in civ 2 i'll be happy
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

He he he ........ Ooh LA LA France, those knights must mince around all day 'n' have a "gay" old time
      Sorry shameless pun, hope i did not offend any1
      "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
      "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Wow.........

Comment

Originally posted by HsFB
          BTW, the Chinese-blue is called turquoise (maybe my spelling is wrong)
          I would hope that all of the colors are not exact, so we can play against anyone at anytime.

Comment

CTP2 did the colors pretty well. (Not the colors themselves, but the 40+ unique colors for all the civs.

Comment

Originally posted by Col Bigspear
              He he he ........ Ooh LA LA France, those knights must mince around all day 'n' have a "gay" old time
              Sorry shameless pun, hope i did not offend any1
              Yes, quite shameless indeed. I could rant you out of your skull, but I'm too tired. So stare at the ranting icon and try to feel sorry for yourself

Pardon me but I must disagree. The French color looks très chic.

(I can make fun of French people for two reasons: I'm part French and I live in Germany )

BTW, you might want to fix your signature (I'll let you find the typo).
              "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
              "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                CTP2 did the colors pretty well. (Not the colors themselves, but the 40+ unique colors for all the civs.
                I'm not sure what you mean. I think in CTP 2 they did the colors pretty well, but they didn't give the people any options with colors (player 1 always had to be blue etc)...at least in Civ games the colors depended on which country you had
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I don't mind being blue, as long as the colors are a little different once in a while. (With 32 civs in a game, you get some good variety)

Comment

Originally posted by JellyDonut
                    BTW, you might want to fix your signature (I'll let you find the typo).
                    Einstien=Einstein, BigSpear

Comment

After looking at that ranting thing for oh all of 1.5 secs, I feel quite ashamed of my shameless, yet humerous pun of the word "Gay". I was mearly implying that they had fun with their jousting sticks!, jousting each other etc... oh dear god I've done it again!

As you can see sabre im quite lazy as I did not bother to check my spelling and I haven't bothered to change it yet.
                      Thx for bringing it to my attention
                      "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein

Comment

The pink is stupid. I couldn't fight a pink civ, I'd just feel sorry for it

But did I miss a bit of information somewhere? How is it that Paris can be building a Solar System?
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Most likely the idea of 'The Solar system'.
                          Pfff Pink I hope some-one got fired for that

Just kiddding Firaxis I understand you are trying to use as many colours as possible

I can just imagine the Germans looking over the border and reporting back. "mein herr zey are all raving panzies"

Comment

I would hope if they are not going to have one color for every included civ that they would randomize colors to civs so that we can have variety. Hated in Civ I and Civ II not being able to play with two civs simply because they had the same color. Certainly something I expect to be taken care of.
                            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I think it all depends on the unique units, if they have colours, then you can be sure that the civs are predefined with their colours and you can't change them.

It's quite hard to get 16 colours without going too dark and too light.

Comment

i dont know about you, but i'd probably fall over laughing if a knight clad in pink was charging at me with a french accent.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X