No announcement yet.

Why is there no Firaxis update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone here needs to relax. Firaxis is doing all they can and, as many have said, they are under no obligation to give us anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabre2th
      Everyone here needs to relax. Firaxis is doing all they can and, as many have said, they are under no obligation to give us anything.
      arghhh! they are, they are! not only do we demand a perfect game that needs no patches, daily updates until release, but we also ask for under USD30 price tag and free shipping overseas! anyone supporting my maximalistic demands?

Comment

• I don't care if it is us$300,
        just make it the best civ experience ever!
        Member of Official Apolyton Realistic Civers Club.
        If you can't solve it, it's not a problem--it's reality
        "All is well your excellency, and that pleases me mightily"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabre2th
          they are under no obligation to give us anything
          Correct, but it is common courtesy to try and hold to your commitments. A short note saying that "Ask the civ team" was not going to be updated would have sufficed. It has all been blown way out of proportion, but that just reflects the pressure cooker atmosphere of a news blackout as we approach the earliest potential release date with rumours of delays circulating.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
          X