New difficulty level name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New difficulty level name?

I don't remember reading anything about a new difficulty level, but just for fun, if they added a new level past deity, what would you want them to call it?

My personal vote:
    Archdeity or Superman
    ----
    "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Just add Demigod under deity and make Deity the hightest level...

P.S. I think a God (Deity) would be more powerful than Superman
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

They said there would be 8 difficulty levels, not particularly where the new difficulty level would be. It might be a new level easier than chieftain, or something in the middle.

P.S. to settle the issue of whether Superman is stronger than a deity, I think they need to hold a fight to the death. Otherwise, how will we know? (I could beat both of them )
      "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
      "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

Well- I think that Thor(c) of Marvel Comics could beat Superman... but Dr.Doom could beat Thor...
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No, the proof is, as usual, via The Simpsons - When Homer rolls into the bay in the crane, who does he call to help him? Superman.

by that logic, though, the level could also be called "Fat Tony" or "Jebus"
          ----
          "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Superman can beat anyone! haha!

There is a comic of him beating blade, the sister of satan I think?

you gotta remember, that superman is an all-rounder, he is not just strong, but smart too, so he may not be as strong as all heros, but he can beat them in ways they can't.

So he can beat everyone Except God of course

Comment

Now if the archives just worked I could point out that I said that the name of the level over deity should be called "Sid level" a loooong ago...

BTW, I don't think Superman would beat God... After all, it was Nietzsche who killed Him .
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

After all, it was Nietzsche who killed Him
                Yeah, but Nietzsche ended up in a mental institution eating his own poo, so he wasn't such a superhero either

(But the guy had a great talent for writing, you gut to admit it to him).
                The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                - Frank Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by Martinus

Yeah, but Nietzsche ended up in a mental institution eating his own poo, so he wasn't such a superhero either
                  Now there is something new to me.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Now there is something new to me.
                    Unfortunately, so. He had a mental breakdown (after seeing a man beating his horse to death), and ended with cacophagia.

But still, his writings are great. (Have anyone tried?)
                    The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                    - Frank Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by Martinus
                      He had a mental breakdown (after seeing a man beating his horse to death), and ended with cacophagia.
                      Good grief, a moment before we are talking about Civ III and difficulty level, the next about $h!t

What a bad matching!
                      "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                      - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Make it Devil...

The Devil is more powerful then the Deity.
                        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Since when
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I expect it to be either a beginner's level or something beyond deity (Sid).

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                              Since when
                              Since Now...

…in my own newly formed religion.
                              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                              X