Alakazam! ::Poof::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alakazam! ::Poof::

If your were walking along some strange dark path and found a Genie Lampand the Genie said, "I am the Civ-Genie, I will grant you THREE wishes. Those three wihses will be part of Civ3!" What would your Three wishes be?

They can be as realistc, unrealistic, goofy, abstract as you want. This is a Fun post No bad feelings here. I'm not trying to make another 'List'... Just trying to see what everyones deep dark inside wishes are for civ.

So.. I guess i'll start...
    [list=1][*]More attention to Naval Units and Technologies earlier in the game[*]A little change in graphics... I wish Civ3 would break away from its very Square-ish feel. Instead, make the new borders curve and bend, unlike in thosee screenshots with those 90° lines[*]Finished goods.... Using Resources to build Finished Goods to make even more units or to sell in the global market.[/list=1]

Those are my three wishes.. What are yours?
    "Mr. Chambers! Don't get on that ship! We've mastered the book, To Serve Man.... it - its a cook book!"

1. cunning AI
    2. unpredictable AI
    3. capable and competant AI
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

1. Good AI, gameplay and diplomatically
      2. Immersive economic modeling (I want economic wars)
      3. Competetive end game...several civs competing with allies for top dog position

Comment

"Funpost?" On Apolyton that translates into a "Spam Post" (Ask Dookie, Provost Harrison, or Alexander's Horse for the full details)

1-More War Options
        2-More Diplomacy Options
        3-Better AI (no cheating) (it learns)
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

1) A smart, yet un-cheating AI.
          2)More units and Techs.
          3) That overall, the game returns my old "one more turn" feeling.

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
          --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

1. Foreign Advisor as sexy as last one.!!
            2. Multiplayer better than Civ 2 ...
            3. Free game
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

1. Great Diplomatic Options to lead to great wars
              2. Fantastic AI
              3. Great LAN Multiplayer
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

-A hexagonal tiling system on a 3-d planet
                -A learning AI
                -Large numbers of concurrent civs
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

1. A smart, uncheating AI that can respond to human strategy, so it is not so easily outwitted.
                  2. Natural disasters, complete with graphics and sound.
                  3. Added depth to war, such as military engineers that can build and dismantle minefields, and special units with camouflage that can ambush units.

I know no one else wants them, but this is a 'fun' thread, ain't it??

There's no particular reason for this smiley i just want to see what it does

Bummer! It's not animated, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                  X