Civ3 implementations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 implementations

Out of all you have heard about Civ3, what do u think is the best implementation or improvment so far?
    Diplomacy
    21.05%
    Culture
    21.05%
    Resources
    42.11%
    New War Possibilities
    0.00%
    New Wonders and Technologies
    5.26%
    Better Civ Replay
    0.00%
    Other
    10.53%
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Well, they are all pretty close, but of the thing I thought was most interesting is the new resurces (and trading resurces) thing...There was only one thing I wouldn't care if they changed or didn't change, and it's the warfare...since I'm a peacefull guy
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I voted "Other":

What Im thinking of is the way they have connected military warfare with both special resources + economy + culture. This is the the most impressive thing I have seen so far.

Comment

I vote for the resources. Economic wars...I love the idea of them. I'd probably vote for the diplomacy, however that is highly dependent on how good the AI is, as CTP2 showed, all the diplomacy options in the world can't help a sucky AI.

Comment

i voted for resources, because that can be the source of all the others.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X