civ editor in civ3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ editor in civ3

A week or 2 ago I read an firaxis article saying the game will only have 16 tribes but they said the game will come with the option of creating a tribe from scratch. Does anyone have info on this???

dan mahagana already said this is a feature but there isn't much info on it
    "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

Civ-Editor

This idea seems to have been stolen from Empire Earth, who first announced a unique civ-editor last year... but it is a good idea, however all civs should be made uniquely with different attributes.

Warlikeness
      Infastructure
      etc.
      (I discussed this last month so I don't want to get into it again so soon...)
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Re: Civ-Editor

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        This idea seems to have been stolen from Empire Earth, who first announced a unique civ-editor last year... but it is a good idea, however all civs should be made uniquely with different attributes.
        This isn't a stolen feature, it's a continuation of providing editor tools that started with Civ2's .txt files and continued up through the SMAX faction editors.

Comment

Oh... Yes... sorry I forgot about Alpha Centauri's Faction Editor.

Hopefully the Civ Editor will be included with the game and not the add-on.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X