Other civs "loyalty sense"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other civs "loyalty sense"

If theres something that i hate is the fact that others civs dont have the "loyalty" sense. For example, if i fight a war that an ally started, just because i want help him, the computer will not "remember" my good action with him, and later, he will have not contemplation when declaring war to me. Or for example, if i gift some units to him for support his cause. I wonder if the Firaxis guys have this in mind.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

I hope so......
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Loyalty is such a useless think in international high politics... But really, they could learn a bit from games like Europa Universalis (where you can see the state of ones relations against others in a scale from 200 to -200)

Comment

An AI that can be lulled into being friendly is in danger of being suckered by the HP, so I think it is right that they think mainly about the current situation and not rely too heavily on past actions. It should be a factor , but not the overriding one.

"We doubt the veracity of your information"
        - Russian military intelligence response to spy Richard Sorge following repeated warnings about the impending launch of Barbarossa.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
        X