Multiplayer Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Ideas

I think it's still possible that Firaxis might be looking for some good MP ideas here. I know that there going to use the same basic concepts from the SP but they're probably trying to think of some ideas that would improve the level of fun for MP.

One idea that I have that would make MP better is to be able to give your units orders when it's not your turn. Your units would already have their orders by the time it becomes your turn. The units would then perform their orders during the turn. Having this would decrease the amount of time it takes for a players turn. You can still give orders during your turn if you didn't already give any orders. I know there needs to be some tweaking but the basic concept is good.

So let the ideas come rolling in. Oh yeah, please don't get this thread into a big discussion about simultaneous playing.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

I have only played Civ 2 multiplayer once, and it was slow as hell (over lan), so I don't know how it was (or is), but in CTP they have it like that multiplayer, where you, when it's not your turn, give the troops orders, change what the cities build, etc...I'd say it would be kinda dumb not to make it that way
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
    X