Multiplayer Confirmed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Confirmed.

Jeff Briggs: We're working on some cool approaches to multiplayer that we’re not yet ready to talk about.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Originally posted by UberKruX
    Multiplayer Confirmed.

Comment

I'm not sure why this is even an issue. The official Firaxis site has stated that there will be multiplayer support months ago. This support will include LAN, Internet, Hotseat, and PBEM.

Click on the following link:
      Will there be multiplayer support for Civ III?
      which is located inside the official Firaxis website.

Comment

In some other threads as well, people were claiming that if MP wasn't supported, they wouldn't buy the game. There's so little on the Firaxis site that you would think people could take the time to read it all.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

ummm yeah

Comment

it says : Complete multiplayer support
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

What would be cool is if you could play a LAN and an Intenet game at the same time. I'll explain. Two people will be on a LAN playing together but also against somebody who is on the Internet. I doubt that they would even do this but it is possible to do. I know because I asked my brother who is a CCNA.

Since it seems that not all of the aspects for MP has been determined I think Firaxis is still looking for some good ideas for MP.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
              X