X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About CIVIII

CIVIII»áÓмòÌåÖÐÎÄ°æÂð£¿

Yeah, you're pretty stupid.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

All the OT posters can increase their postcount until this meaningless thread is closed

Comment

All the OT posters can increase their postcount until this meaningless thread is closed
        You're right
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Really? Cool!

Comment

No, it's gay to do that so from now on if nobody has an important comment don't post. Ok?

Comment

Well, this one is kind of important. I really think Civ3 will be a better game from Civ2. So that's good enough for me even if there are just little improvements to the game. I really like how the diplomacy is supposed to be amazing. The resources should make the game a little more challenging and fun. The new combat system is an improvement. The graphics are a plus too as long as they don't slow down the game. There are many other things as well that I just can't think of right now that I like. Overall if Civ3 is even just a slight improvement over Civ2 that is fine by me.

Comment

techwins, that was SOME post

Comment

Re: About CIVIII

Originally posted by lzyshs

CIVIII»áÓмòÌåÖÐÎÄ°æÂð£¿
                  My God! And head to toe in leopardskin with an anal dildo as well?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X