• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigames.com

without comments
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

sigames...that reminds me...I've not played CM in a few days.
    ::is cool::

Comment

Dumb question, Mark: What are you trying to say??? The adress isn't working, and...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That is totally I awesome I got a box that came up and it said "Internet Explorer Could Not Open The Search Page". I would have to say this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Well, sigames.com is home to a soccer-involved business. I think that he means sidgames.com, don't you? Unfortunately, sidgames refuses to let me view it. What's up, Mark?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, I first tried sidgames.com then I tried sigames.com and neither one worked for me.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

it needed www.

Sports Interactive are the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games.

Comment

you thinking about have a civ tournament?

Comment

I don't understand what this means.

Comment

Occaisionally a soccer riot turns into a full-blown war. In the USA rioting breaks out when a city's team wins a championship. Is this a call for sports-related unhappiness and unrest in Civ III?

Comment

I hope it's not a sigames/sidgames pun. I have no idea what he's talking about either.
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

ok, here are two hints: a phrase and a word

the phrase: sigames.com is the official site for the championship manager series by the games development company named sigames.

the word: compare

Comment

got me baffled?
                          "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

I don't know; the first CM game was released about the same time as the first Civ game?
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I remember a while back in a column there was mentioning of the championship manager series.

Maybe this is MarkG's way of keeping us busy while we wait for a Firaxis update.

Comment

Working...
                              X