About the unit images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the unit images

At those new compiled unit images, you asked about the two tanks at the very bottom.

Well, I happen to know a bit about tanks, and the BOTTOM RIGHT, looks like an American SHERMAN tank, they used 'em in WWII.

I don't know about the other one though.

there was quite some discussion about that when snappy got them here... I dunno nothing about tanks so can't say anything else but what the hell is the difference?????? aren't they all tanks after all.....
    hehheee
    Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
    So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
    rocking on everest

Comment

hopefully all the tanks will be the same i dont want to get stuck with a civ that has weaker units than another civ !!!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You know Rasputin I'm getting sick and tired of your lame ass comments. All you're trying to do is get a higher rank. Why don't you put out some interesting remarks instead of a bunch of dumbass comments.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

I wouldn't say his comments are lame. He's just arguing against unique units a topic thats been heavily debated here over the past few months, but has recently dropped off the boards. Besides that he's a thousand posts away from another Apolyton rank, which is more posts then I have altogether and I think I've been posting pretty frequently over the past few months on this board. Besides, every BB is gonna have their less then refined posters. Besides with such little new info released in the past two weeks after the rash of previews that came out a month ago, the board is bound to fall into shorter more repetitive posts as the same tired topics get rehashed by new people. Too bad the archives aren't active, I'm sure that would cut down a little bit on a lot of these repetitive topics (though I can't think of any new ones myself)

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
            You know Rasputin I'm getting sick and tired of your lame ass comments. All you're trying to do is get a higher rank. Why don't you put out some interesting remarks instead of a bunch of dumbass comments.
            hey, lighten up will you? repeat after me, "Grow from love, Grow from love"

World peace!
            Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
            "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Working...
            X