Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question (Request): What is (should be) in the box? (!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, also throw in a mug, a keychain, maybe even a 22" monitor...

Comment

And yeah...where did they get that cow from?

Comment

Thanks UberKrux and Immortal Wombat. I thought you couldn't get any avatar until you had 500 posts or more.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

isn't this thread exciting?

i'd settle for just the game, personally. who really needs all that extra stuff?

Comment

Well I just think the game, a tech tree, a manual, and then order forms for T-shirts/posters would be good enough, and practical.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." -- Commisioner Pravin Lal, U.N. Declaration of Rights
            "A ship at sea is its own world. To be captain of that ship is to be the sole and absolute ruler of that world." -- Colonel Corozan Santiago

Comment

well i would like to get all sort sof stuff for free !@!!! but realistically to make ita commercial success all i would need is probably the complet civ serious from 1-3 but seeing this is different company maybe not feasible...
              A poster of tech paths is easier to learn from than a manual or an onscreen display so pretty essential...

would be good to see the game come on a dvd isntead of cd and have better and more video stuff and more options on hte music side ...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
              X