X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site

http://www.strategyplanet.com/civilization3/

Enjoy
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Nice design.

And you should fix the link in your first post.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Wille, i'd like to help you in any way i can with this site

heres a start: a working link

Last edited by Inverse Icarus; June 9, 2001, 13:22.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Not as if its my site..but you probably didn't think that either. Thanks for the working link anyway.......
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I thought it your site.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
          X