A Special Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Something

One of my favorite things in the game is seeing the demographics, throne room, the graphs at the end, and my name I get called. Having many things like these add a certain flavor to the game. Something that keeps you motivated on your goal. I know I always get more determined when I see that I'm not #1 in most catergories, although in the end I do end up being #1. Without these the game loses that special something. I would really like to see more details like these included.
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Re: A Special Something

I agree. I especially like the idea of extensive demographics. To me, the demographics info is just as important as lap-statistics is in circuit track-racing. Also; In Civ-2 I could ony see the top-five "most powerful cities". In Civ-3, I want to be able too switch between several top-five categories.

Comment

Working...
    X