How many Civs per game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Civs per game?

How many civs do you want for each game?

I personally dont care how many, as long as its above 16
    7 Civs per game
    5.56%
    8 Civs per game
    5.56%
    10 Civs per game
    11.11%
    16 Civs per game
    44.44%
    32 Civs per game
    22.22%
    64+ Civs per game
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

I voted for 16. If less that OK. If more that OK.

Comment

Sid said 7, i trust Sid. All bow before the mighty Sid!

Ok, seriously though, more doesn't necessarily mean better. It's not like he doesn't KNOW we might want more than 7, it's that his goal is to make the best game possible, and since HE'S making the game, i think he knows better than we do about how many civ's there should be. I'm sure he's thought about it, and decided that it was better to have 7, for whatever reason, and that's good enough for me.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I would like to see 16 civs per game, at least as an option. Any more would probably be pointless, but it would be good to see a larger number of opponents in a game.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I would like it to be configurable so that someone with next year's top of the line PC can play with 55 civs if they want to while their neighbour can play empire-optimiser against only one opponent civ. The same goes for world size. If someone wants a world the size of Jupiter and has the processor to support it, let them.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
            I would like it to be configurable so that someone with next year's top of the line PC can play with 55 civs if they want to while their neighbour can play empire-optimiser against only one opponent civ. The same goes for world size. If someone wants a world the size of Jupiter and has the processor to support it, let them.

That's the spirit... I am backing this up.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X