Urgent Plea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Plea.

its been summer for only three days (here anyway) and already im fawking bored out of my mind.

work and sleep. work and sleep.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (Sid), GIVE US A BETA SOON. WE NEED YOU.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

I couldn't agree more!
    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

It's the perfect time to play Civ I again, why do you want Civ III now, maybe after a week of Civ I, you should be desperate, but, not until then.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Go play a different game, maybe even different genre, I did that and became to like the game of HL Counter-Strike

Comment

i played out CS / DOD in the winter.

ive been playing Civ2 / SMAC in the spring.

i started playing SC and RA2 again. BUT I WANT CIV 3 DAMMIT.

at this point, i would take a beta without a random map gen,. or whatever the hell is wrong with it.

i just want to see the new diplomacy / trade / resources up close and personal.

firaxis, send me civ 3.

i'm very good at the sexxing.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X