No announcement yet.

Civ 3 AVI Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Firaxis would be better of creating 2 cd's for the game, one for installation, and one for gameplay. This way they can fit stuff like movie clips in easily.
    Alex

Comment

Regardless of the wonder movies getting boring after you've seen them once or twice, I'd still like to see them included in the game.
      If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzin
        Regardless of the wonder movies getting boring after you've seen them once or twice, I'd still like to see them included in the game.
        I believe Firaxis has announced that their will be no wonder movies, but maybee a patch might have a few... hopefully. They really like sticking with does renders!
        Alex

Comment

a patch??!! i'm still not on broadband!! damned f*uckin* corrupted premier of ours.... can you believe it - RM40,000 a year for broadband, ISDN at that??

for conversion's sake, RM3.8 = USD$1
          it's ridiculuos. even at singapore down north it's a a hudred something ringgit a month.

trying to build an IT society, but who except the elite can afford that price?
          Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
          "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

What are you babbling about?

Hmmm... seems to me like some one's in "rant" rode.

PS, who's your "premier" {I have a high speed LAN connection, so I get about 100-126 KB/sec.

Comment

Prime Minister Mahathir Mohammad

I don't know what he's up to, but he seems to be good friends with Fidel Castro who's 74. Mahathir is 75, and the longest reigning "elected" Head of State in Asia.

Well anyway, if they won't make Movies for wonders, I seriously doubt they'll release it in a patch, although our society is moving towards broadband, because not everyone will be able to afford it, or have the need for it.
              Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
              Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
              "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Working...
              X