Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i obsessed?

You be the judge!
    Last edited by dainbramaged13; May 31, 2001, 22:57.
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

ok im 'attaching the image'

it doesn't seem to be working...
    Attached Files
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

wow

Comment

haha yeah i kinda spammed a bit too.. and it helped that no one else posted on this forum for about an hour..

if you dont understand, look at the far right of the oimage

Comment

Spam di spam. You mean noone else posted in one hour wow! I was wondering why you spammed my thread.
          How did you get the image up, did you have to post it on a website and do the [img]... [/img] thing
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

the sad thing is, it happens like every day in the hour i spend posting here...

I got it up here using a new forums feature called the attachment (used as in email)
            Last edited by dainbramaged13; June 2, 2001, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
            X