Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshots from the video. for Lazies=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots from the video. for Lazies=)

I just spent four hours downloading the video then the last hour I spent taking screenshots of interesting bits and I even named the jpegs for you, so anyone who has a slow connection and needs to know what was in the video put you email a/c here and I'll mail it to you. Unless Mark wants to host it here that is. (Hint hint )
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

i dled it in 5 mins with DSL!
    DOM DOM DOM>>>>
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Are the screenshots readable ?

Comment

Heya.

Just email to to Markos and I and one of us will take the necessary actions.

One of us will look at the screens first to ensure that everything is all right and contact you via email if there are any problems etc.

------------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

YEAH

Give the screenshots to the 56k people

Thanx Darkknight and Dan

Comment

If you could e-mail me the pics to
            kylec72@netzero.net

Thank you so much I love you guys. Well not really but thank you.
            However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

andz83@gmx.net

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins

kylec72@netzero.net
                We'll see how long YOU stick around on these forums...

And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

What? you dont l...love me Oooooh!!!

I mailed it to Mark Dan Ecthelion and Techwins. 700kb file and it's zipped.
                  Hey I spent four hours downloading with my 31600 connection!
                  Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I downloaded it by clicking the link on the news page and all I got was audio. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Me too. Quicktime just gives me garbled audio. Please...Help!
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Dainbramaged13 what are you talking about.

Off the subject but I'm happy because I just know noticed that I turned into chieftain.
                        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

i was talking about netzero... its not going to be around much longer...

Comment

If you have a problem with the video you should try playing it in Windows media player. If that still doesn't work you need to download the latest update (divX file) check out the 10 min video thread page 1 for the link to download it.

BTW set your balance to the right to get english only. In view Options (media player) I was there for 5 minutes with one headphone in.

Comment

BTW set your balance to the right to get english only. In view Options (media player) I was there for 5 minutes with one headphone in.
                              you think thats bad, i had an earplug in the left ear with my right ear plastered to the right speaker, while unsuccessfully trying to view the video at the same time b4 figuring out what to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X