STOP PRESS: a very important question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP PRESS: a very important question

those who have seen the movie: does it say that the civs will be 16??????????

Are you 100% sure it says 16 civs???????

The arctvle from E3 says that Firaxis revealed there will be 16 civs

yah its 16

and wow imagine all the work they have to do, facial expressions for 16 leaders, all 3d computer generated and animated, 16 different civilizations to work on, that's a lot more than I was expecting for the amount of work they have to do for each one

Comment

I'm sorry to be so tiresome; so you are 100% sure then????

Comment

Cant you guys be more specific? Do you mean 16 civs to choose from, or upto 16 simultaneous civs playing. If its the latter, please give me some quotes thats suppose to prove that.

Comment

16 civs to choose from.
          The article says that Firaxis revealed it will be 16 civs Ralf.
          It says the movie proves it.

I just wanna be sure it does prove it unquestionably, positively, undiscutably, absolutely, well you get the picture

Comment

I think that "16 civs" means ou will have 16 to choose from. I don't think they have released a difinitive number of civs that you can play at the same time. Anybody have any proof otherwise?
            DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
            EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
            AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X