No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell is my avatar?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

A deflating gold plated good year blimp. Don't know, but its damn ugly, probably from CTP

Comment

Mind Probe from CTP1/2

That fella's a Mind Probe from the Call to Power Series. It's a covert unit you can fly into enemy cites, it's attack is advertising that syphons some of the city's wealth into your civ.
      Tabun
      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Yep, that's the Subneural Ad from CtP1. I think I forgot to resize it though, it's HUGE!
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Damn that sounds like a stupid unit. The more I hear about CTP's non-combat units, the more I realize how much I look forward to a traditional, conservative Civ game

Comment

Well, I don't think it's stupid at all. I'm afraid Civ3 will be stupid because it sounds so conservative. I want change, godd*mmit, change!
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

doh!

I guess me calling that thing a 'mind probe' proves I've not played CTP in a while
              Tabun
              There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Locutus, there will be plenty of change in my opinion -- for the better too.

-- colonies

-- road connection to resources

-- unique units

-- new army system

-- specialized resources for production of specific units

I think if they're implemented correcty, these features would be awesome!
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X