Military Superiority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Superiority

in civ2 if you went to the Foriegn Advisor, it would say "Our power is Supreme, and our Reputation is Spotless", or something to that effect.

im just wondering if there could be seperate gategories for military might, fir example "Our Nation rules the Seas".
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

That would be good. Also if they could give you advise on exactly what to do, like cut off there see trade.

Comment

I think things like that should also say more specifically where your competitors are in relation to you. Maybe saying things like total firepower, total number of ships, how many nukes they have, (etc). Even if they are just estimates your security forces would have a good idea.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

well, i dont think about telling the size of enemy armies, unless they update the embassy display. perhaps the spy can create a "spy network" of some kind, which is like a more in depth embassy.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Good feature

War Advisor
          "-We are supreme at spying, but the worst in the air
          -We are supreme in air superiority, but the worst at ground warfare."
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

yea. i really think specified military advisors would rock.

freedom is obsolete

Comment

I really like that idea, different air, land, and naval demographics. I think seperate advisors goes too far, but the advisors being able to tell differences in military power would be great. A land advisor being able to tell you your armies are too slow, ie. too much infantry, not enough cavalry, or have too little firepower, ie. not enough artillery, would be really nice.

It would really just be windowdressing as I'd make my armies however I damn please, but it would be a really nice feature.

Comment

i think a spy network would be awesome, as an alternative or a supplement to the embassy.
                And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

I like the idea of seperate categories for military supremacy,

As for having the advisor tell you what is wrong with your military, maybe for the novice player it oculd be optional. But having intel reports on others civ's military seems is far me helpful to(would have saved alot of futile wars in Civ2) me than having(and more intersting) than having it all handed out to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X