Civ Iii Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ Iii Advice

Borders would be great. Nothing pisses me off more when I am playing Civ II or CTP than when I have cities all over MY continent, and then discover some dipsh** has built a city somewhere in it. Then, even if he is friend or foe, I have to destroy it of course. And, usually, he built it in a stupid place so I have to totally distroy the city. I like all my cities to be spread out to the edges of their useable land area. I don't like to waste as much land area as possible, and don't like my cities sharing their lands.

Also, please make the game NOT crash or freeze constantly. And, if possible, don't make 150MB RAM minumum a requirement. Kinda ridiculous. A speed boost would be nice too. CTP had outrageous system requirements for the limited improvement it had over Civ II.

Sure wish CTP didn't crash constantly and make me so mad I want to body slam my computer. I allready burned a copy of the CD and took the game back to the store to rip them off like they ripped me off.

1. borders are already in.

2. don't worry, they'll debug it.

3. +1

Comment

i gues im abandoning that strategy. nothing better then 3 engineers and 5 riflemen building a city on a mountain in the middle of emey soil
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
        1. borders are already in.

2. don't worry, they'll debug it.

3. +1
        I wonder how long will you spam in the on-topic forums before you're banned.

Btw, get on ICQ, now!
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
        X