Borders and new possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borders and new possibilities

As far as I know your borders extend when you gain culture and when you build cities but will land areas work as a kind of currency which you can use in negotiations? With the new advanced diplomacy this would be a great feature..........
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

I hope you can advance your borders without having to build a city. Then the would lead to diplomatic notations, could be very fun.

Comment

I'm not following... in how far would expanding borders without building cities impact diplomacy?

Comment

Because all of the other civs wouldn't want you to have these huge borders.

Comment

A war could be considered a succes without conquering a single city if you gained some land....interesting concept.
          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

yeah, now I see.... well, seems to make sense! sounds fun! yeah!

Comment

Mabey settlers could build forts, or watch tower that would push your borders out. Also civilization would have three turns to object to your new borders. You would then have to diplomacy and if that diddent work war.

Comment

Working...
              X